Thursday, February 12, 2009

COSTCO - more than meets the eye!

Everytime I go to Costco, I am surprised by what I can find... first I was blown away by their Tire Center and the prices (and warrantees) on their car tires... then it was their electronics and their jewelry. They sell everything under the sun from vacations to cases of soda and even caskets.

My latest find is the photo center - it's amazingly efficient and shockingly cheap! Everything can be done online from the comfort of your home (or office) and you can pick up at the warehouse about an hour later, or have the photos mailed to your home for a small fee.

For our first official family holiday card, I ordered a handful of very elegant, customized photo cards from an expensive printer, but for the masses (100+) I opted for Costco's new photo greeting cards. Again, order them online, pick up in about an hour and they come with envelopes.

For Valentine's Days, here is the card I had printed. Remember, it's the little things in life that people remember...

Prepare yourself - only $14.99 for a set of 50 cards with envelopes, and
only $5.99 for each additional set of 25. I promise that you will not find
a lower price for cards that look this great!

Oh, and if the thought of creating a custom card scares you, take baby steps!
I started with simple prints (4x6 are just $0.13 each) and then started adding borders, i.e. I took a photo of Lily and added an autumn leaf border and sent it out to family and friends for Thanksgiving - what's even better - this lovely touch is totally FREE - still just $0.13 each!


1 comment: